Location: 66 Km East of Smithers, B.C. on maintained gravel road
Size: 21,541 ha.; 26 claims
Ownership: 100% Blue Lagoon
Targets tested to Date: 2 of the 15 known gold veins and two airborne magnetic targets have been tested. New airborne coverage highlights new targets. New targets generated by collection of 4,000+ soils.
- Mine Effluent Permit in Place
- Mine Permit 237 in Place
- Updated 2021 Resource on Boulder Vein
- Drill ready on the Boulder Vein with current resource in place. Open at depth and along strike
- Drill ready on 15 high grade gold veins. High grade mineralization drilled on Freegold, Boulder East and two new discoveries in the Chance Structural Zone and Federal Zone and including Forks with historic Noranda gold resource.
- 90% of Dome Mountain Land package has not been explored to date:
- New airborne coverage flown in 2020 shows high Mag contrast and anomalous conductors for follow-up work including soils, prospecting, and mapping.
- Blue Lagoon Drilled 26 holes for 3,786 meters in 2020 and 80 holes for 22,691 meters in 2021.
- New 2022, 20,000 Meter drill program underway.
New 43-10 Technical Report
NI 43-101 Technical Report, Mineral Resource Estimate for the Dome Mountain Gold Project, Smithers, British Columbia, Canada” dated January 31, 2022
The Technical Report discloses a mineral resource of 45,000 Au and 250,000 Ag in the measured category, 173,000 oz Au and 876,000 oz Ag in the indicated category and 16,000 oz Au and 71,000 oz Ag in the inferred category. Comparison to 2010 resource, limited infill drilling in 2020 and early 2021 increased the contained gold ounces by 30% and silver ounces by 46%, gold was increased in the Indicated resource by 102,582 gold ounces (an increase of 145%).
Furthermore, 45,000 gold ounces have been upgraded to the Measured category, a first for this project.
Total Drilling: 458 drill holes (including 32 underground) for 51,186 meters total. 26,477 meters since 2020
Average depth of Holes: ~125 meters
Mineralization Style: Carbonate Hosted Base Metal Rich Gold System (Alkali Gold)
Mineralized Host: Jurassic Andesitic Pyroclastic flows and tuffs and amygdaloidal Basalt.; Local Intrusions
Blue Sky Potential: Five Million plus Ounce Au+Ag
The Dome Mountain Gold Project offers huge potential for growth.
A production decision is expected in late Q3, 2022 based on the current indicated and inferred resource on the Boulder Vein System. The resource was updated in 2021 with limited infill drilling in late 2020 and early 2021. Late 2020 drilling in hole DM-20-139 hit the boulder vein at the 1010-meter level which is a 200 meter down dip extension of the current resource. Figure 3 shows plotted grade (Au) x Thickness for pierce points in the Boulder resource and, the hole 139 intercept. Current drilling (2022 Phase 1) is targeting along strike to the hole 139 intercept as well as the down dip extent of the Boulder Vein to the 800-meter level.
The company has not made a decision to proceed to production at this time and will evaluate its production decision once all permit requirements are in place. Any production decision in advance of obtaining a feasibility study of mineral reserves demonstrating economic and technical viability of the project is associated with increased uncertainty and risk of failure.